University staff and student volunteers will guide you through a full day of activities arranged for you and other prospective transfer students. These group events are offered on select Fridays during the fall and spring semesters.
- Welcome session including information about transferring, housing, financial aid, and student life at Iowa
- Individual sessions with transfer admissions counselors to ask your specific questions
- Q&A session with current transfer students
- 30-minute campus bus tour
- Residence hall tour and lunch
- Exploring Majors Fair, including representatives from about 60 academic programs and student service departments
- Academic area/college sessions and tours
- Fraternity/Sorority Life session and tour
Transfer Day Programs for Spring 2015
Transfer Days for Spring 2015 are now full.
- Friday, March 27
- Friday, April 3
- Friday, April 10
If you are looking for alternative visit options, consider attending one of our Weekday Visits for Transfer Students.
Making Travel Arrangements
These resources can help you Plan Your Trip to Iowa City.
If You Need Special Assistance
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you or any of your guests are a person with a disability who requires special assistance during a campus visit, contact the Admission Visitors Center at 319-335-1566 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss accommodations.