Groups of less than 10 students and individual students and families should register for a regular campus visit.
Please select student grade level for more information on visit options
- Elementary (6th grade and younger)
- Middle School (7th-8th grade)
- High School (9th-12th grade)
- Transfer students (current college students)
Making Travel Arrangements
These resources can help you plan your trip to Iowa City.
Please note that due to construction in Iowa City expect 15-30 minute delays during peak hours as well as occasional closures. When you are planning your trip to campus please plan ahead and allow enough time.
Parking On Campus
- You will receive an itinerary before your visit. Please refer to that itinerary for the address of your drop-off and pick-up locations.
- If you are traveling in a vehicle (i.e. car, van, suburban,) we will validate your parking for the day. Please review our visitors parking guide for parking locations.
- If your group is traveling by school/charter bus, we will direct the bus driver to park in the Coral Ridge Mall parking lot during the visit. (1451 Coral Ridge Ave, Coralville, Iowa 52241)
If You Need Special Assistance
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you or any of your guests are a person with a disability who requires special assistance during a campus visit, contact the Admission Visitors Center at 319-335-1566 to discuss accommodations.