The University of Iowa Office of Admissions is partnering with the Pride Alliance Center to host a special event for students that identify as LGBTQ+. You’ll have a chance to tour the Pride Alliance Center, talk with current students, and learn about LGBTQ+ identity-based resources available to current students.
All are welcome, inclusive of identity and expression.
The event's activities will include:
- 9–9:45 a.m.: Check-in
- 9:45–10:30 a.m.: Iowa Overview Presentation
- 10:30–Noon: Campus Walking Tour and Residence Hall Tour
- Noon–1 p.m.: Lunch (complimentary)
- 1–1:30 p.m.: Support Network Overview
- 1:30–1:40 p.m.: Travel to Pride Alliance Center
- 1:40–3 p.m.: Pride Alliance Center Tour and Student Q&A
If You Need Special Assistance
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you or any of your guests are a person with a disability who requires special assistance during a campus visit, contact the Admission Visitors Center at 319-335-1566 (email: email@example.com) to discuss accommodations.
9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 27