Summer and Weekend Programs
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camps—Offering entrepreneurship and business courses for students in elementary and middle school (grades 4-9).
- Iowa First Nations Summer Program (e-mail for more information)—A week-long on-campus day camp for students entering the 7th -10th grade who have heritage backgrounds that are based on a Native American culture.
- Iowa Summer Music Camps—Week-long summer programs featuring instruction in most phases of vocal and instrumental music. For students in grades 7 and above.
- Sports Camps—Instruction in gymnastics, basketball, wrestling, and much more.
- Hustling Hawkeyes Sports Camps–Offering an opportunity for kids aged 6-13 who want to discover new talents, be active, and have fun while playing a variety of sports. All experience levels are welcome.
- Talented and Gifted Student Programs—Our world-renowned center for gifted education offers a variety of programs year-round for students in grades K-12.
- Wildlife Camps—Study prairies, wetlands, woodlands, and birds through the programs offered by the University's recreational services department.
- Iowa Lakeside Lab Nature and Science Camps—Outdoor activities designed to stimulate students’ intellectual, physical, and emotional development, and stress the importance of observation, questioning, and exploring the connections between animals, plants, people, and ecosystems.
- Art Share—Arts-related interactive performances, workshops, readings, residencies, and masterclasses.
- Communication Sciences and Disorders—Several intensive summer programs are offered for individuals with specific communication disorders.
A new college prep guide is designed to help college-bound students navigate a successful path to the University of Iowa.