The Office of the Registrar advises and counsels all students who receive VA benefits.
- UI Veterans Services Web Site
- UI Registrar's Veterans Services
- UI Veterans Center
- UI Veterans Association on Facebook
- Iowa City VA Medical Center
Additional community resources include a Veterans Career Counselor's Office, an American Legion post, and a VFW post.
Areas of Study
Iowa offers more than 100 Areas of Study for undergraduates, including these programs relating to military science.
- Air Force ROTC—Air Force ROTC is a program that prepares you to become an Air Force officer while you earn a college degree.
- Army ROTC—Army ROTC is an elective curriculum you take along with your required college classes.
- Continuing Education—Choose from a mix of course-delivery formats to earn credit toward undegraduate or graduate degree and certificate programs, relicensure credit, or professional development.
Advocacy & Education
- Office of the Registrar
- Military Activation Policy for UI Students
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity
Scholarships & Financial Aid
If paying for your education is an issue, start your scholarship search at the UI Office of Student Financial Aid by finding out how to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).