The University of Iowa strives to ensure an equitable learning environment for all students inside and outside of the classroom. Whether you have a physical, cognitive and neurological, mental, hearing, food, sight, visible, or invisible differing ability level, we will work with you to provide reasonable accommodation to provide you a world-class learning environment.
- Student Organizations
- Student Disability Services
- Assistive Technology Services
- Center for Disabilities and Development
- Transit Service/Bionic Bus
- Goodwill of the Heartland
- University Housing and Dining Registered Dietitian
Education and Advocacy
- Council on Disability Awareness
- Faculty & Staff Disability Services
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity
Financial Aid and Scholarships
To supplement the cost of attending the University, start your scholarship search with the UI Office of Student Financial Aid and adding the University of Iowa to your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Additional resources include:
Pre-College Programs and Community Resources
Contact the Center for Diversity & Enrichment for information about summer programs for students who are members of this group.
If you have a business or program local to the Iowa City area that you feel would be appropriate on this page, please contact the Admissions Web Editor about the addition.
Links or references on this page to outside services or products do not constitute an endorsement of any kind. These links are provided for informational purposes only.