The University of Iowa strives to ensure an equitable learning environment for all students inside and outside of the classroom. Whether you have a physical, cognitive and neurological, mental, hearing, food, sight, visible, or invisible differing ability level, we will work with you to provide reasonable accommodation to provide you a world-class learning environment.
- Student Organizations
- Student Disability Services
- Assistive Technology Services
- Center for Disabilities and Development
- Transit Service/Bionic Bus
- Goodwill of the Heartland
- University Housing and Dining Registered Dietitian
Education and Advocacy
- Council on Disability Awareness
- Faculty & Staff Disability Services
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity
Financial Aid and Scholarships
To supplement the cost of attending the University, start your scholarship search with the UI Office of Student Financial Aid and adding the University of Iowa to your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Additional resources include:
- UI Scholarships—Iowa offers more than 1,500 scholarships based on academic merit and/or financial need.
- Types of Student Financial Aid
- How to Apply for Financial Aid at Iowa
Pre-College Programs and Community Resources
If you have a business or program local to the Iowa City area that you feel would be appropriate on this page, please contact the Admissions Web Editor about the addition.
Links or references on this page to outside services or products do not constitute an endorsement of any kind. These links are provided for informational purposes only.