The Office of the Registrar advises and counsels all students who receive VA benefits.
- UI Veterans Services Web Site
- IVETS – Iowa Veteran Education, Transition, and Support
- UI Veterans Association on Facebook
Additional community resources include a Veterans Career Counselor's Office, an American Legion post, and a VFW post.
Areas of Study
Iowa offers more than 200 Areas of Study for undergraduates, including these programs relating to military science.
- Air Force ROTC—Air Force ROTC is a program that prepares you to become an Air Force officer while you earn a college degree.
- Army ROTC—Army ROTC is an elective curriculum you take along with your required college classes.
- Distance and Online Education—Choose from a mix of course-delivery formats to earn credit toward undergraduate or graduate degree and certificate programs, relicensure credit, or professional development.
Advocacy and Education
- Office of the Registrar
- Military Activation Policy for UI Students
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity
Financial Aid and Scholarships
If paying for your education is an issue, start your scholarship search at the UI Office of Student Financial Aid by finding out how to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Pre-College Programs and Community Resources
Contact the Center for Inclusive Academic Excellence for information about summer programs for students who are members of underrepresented minority groups.
If you have a business or program local to the Iowa City area that you feel would be appropriate on this page, please contact the Admissions Web Editor about the addition.
Links or references on this page to outside services or products do not constitute an endorsement of any kind. These links are provided for informational purposes only