This University office of Student Disability Services provides and facilitates academic accommodations and services for students with disabilities.
- Student Organizations
- Student Disability Services
- Assistive Technology Services
- Center for Disabilities and Development
- Iowa Center for Assistive Technology & Research
- Transit Service/Bionic Bus
- Goodwill of the Heartland
Education & Advocacy
- Council on Disability Awareness
- Faculty & Staff Disability Services
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity
Financial Aid & Scholarships
If paying for your education is an issue, start your scholarship search with the UI Office of Student Financial Aid by finding out how to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This federal form collects the income-related data used by most colleges to determine your eligibility for scholarships (and grants and loans) based on your financial need.