University staff and student volunteers will guide you and other transfer students through a full day of activities arranged for you.
- An Iowa Overview session, including information about admission, housing, financial aid, and student life
- One-on-one transfer advising with a UI staff member
- Q&A session with current transfer students
- Campus bus and walking tours available before, during and at the end of the event.
- Residence hall tour and lunch
- Exploring Majors Fair, including representatives from more than 65 academic programs and student service departments
Health and Safety Guidelines
Information about our COVID-19 policies can be found here.
Making Travel Arrangements
These resources can help you Plan Your Trip to Iowa City.
If You Need Special Assistance
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you or any of your guests are a person with a disability who requires special assistance during a campus visit, contact the Admission Visitors Center at 319-335-1566 (email: email@example.com) to discuss accommodations.
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 4
Friday, Nov. 11
Friday, Nov 18