During Hawkeye Visit Days, university staff and student volunteers will guide you through a full day of activities arranged for you and several hundred other visitors.
- An Iowa Overview session, including information about admission, housing, financial aid, and student life.
- Q&A session with current students
- Campus bus or walking tours are available before, during, and at the end of the event.
- Residence hall tour and lunch
- Exploring Majors Fair, including representatives from more than 65 academic programs and student service departments
- Academic area/college sessions and tours
Health and Safety Guidelines
The University of Iowa strongly encourages face masks in all classroom settings and during in-person office hours.
University policy continues to require masks in health care settings and on CAMBUS. These protocols apply to visitors as well as to faculty, staff, and students, and are in accordance with federal law and Board of Regents, State of Iowa guidelines.
Forgot your mask? No problem, you can find disposable masks and hand sanitizer in all campus buildings.
Making Travel Arrangements
These resources can help you Plan Your Trip to Iowa City.
If You Need Special Assistance
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you or any of your guests are a person with a disability who requires special assistance during a campus visit, contact the Admission Visitors Center at 319-335-1566 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss accommodations.