Junior Hawkeye Visit Days are designed for students who are juniors in high school and younger who are interested in learning more about the University of Iowa.
During Junior Hawkeye Visit Days, university staff and student volunteers will guide you and several hundred visitors through a full day (8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.) of activities.
- An Iowa Overview session, including information about admission, housing, financial aid and student life.
- Q&A session with current students
- Campus bus or walking tours available, before, during, and at the end of the event
- Residence hall tour and lunch
- Exploring Majors Fair, including representatives from more than 65 academic programs and student service departments
- Academic area/college sessions and tours
Junior Hawkeye Visit Day Program Dates
- Friday, March 27
- Friday, April 3
- Friday, April 10 - registration is closed
Making Travel Arrangements
These resources can help you Plan Your Trip to Iowa City.
If You Need Special Assistance
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you or any of your guests are a person with a disability who requires special assistance during a campus visit, contact the Admission Visitors Center at 319-335-1566 (email: email@example.com) to discuss accommodations.