Choose your path

Take your next step to joining the Hawkeye family!

Returning Students

Former UI students who have been absent from the university for 12 months or more and who wish to resume their studies should complete the undergraduate re-entry application.


BAS or BLS Students

The Bachelor of Liberal Studies (BLS) and Bachelor of Applied Studies (BAS) programs are online programs that can allow students from another institution or a community college to complete their degree online at Iowa.


Nondegree Students

For students who want to take a course or courses but are not currently seeking admission to a degree program (e.g. high school students, visiting college students, certificate only students, study abroad students).


Distance and Online Students (Nondegree)

Applicants who plan to take only Distance and Online Education courses (Online, Off-Campus), but are not seeking admission to a degree program.

Distance and Online

Changing Colleges

Current and former University of Iowa students who want to change undergraduate colleges within the university

Changing Colleges

Graduate and Professional Admissions

If you already have an undergraduate bachelor's degree and wish to apply for a graduate or professional degree program at Iowa, review the information about Graduate & Professional Admissions.

Grad and Professional